- Provide a room for employees to temporarily escape their office, a place to meditate, play ping pong, or take a nap
- Offer a regular prize drawing for those who refer new employees to the company for prizes such as trips, concert tickets, etc.
- Take new hires out with existing employees after their interview for a chance to get to know their coworkers and experience the company culture
- Training exercises through puzzles, quizzes, and games
- A Wall of Fame to showcase individual successes, especially in the customer service realm
- Take home gourmet dinners for employees and their families
Friday, August 10, 2007
The key to hiring, retaining, and motivating a modern workforce is in the culture and benefits offered by a corporation. In his book, Get Weird! 101 Innovative Ways to Make Your Company a Great Place to Work, John Putzier offers a multitude of weird techniques to inspire a creative and productive workforce. How about these ideas:
Please, always attribute this work to its original author at Flexible Workforce. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
You may not use this information for commercial gain or alter, transform, or add to this work in any way.